Here is a quick tutorial how you can root Motorola Razr M 4G LTE with in an easy way with one click root method. Thanks to XDA-Developer pedrotorresfilho who is a member of EternityProject and came up with a great idea to root Motorola Razr M 4G LTE, Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX using EternityProject Easy root for ICS devices and it uses miljo’s exploit.
Disclamier : The ROM’s, Mods, Tools, and other downloadable stuff available here is designed by respective developers and their personnel. So, if any thing goes wrong with your gadget while the installation process, We “TechDroidBlog Media” or the Respective Developers should not be held responsible for the issue you face. Continuing to the installation process is equal to your approval towards the terms and conditions.Happy installation.
Eternity Project’s Easy Root ICS package contains a batch script for Windows and Linux made by me and kholk to automate the root process using miloj’s exploit on the current Motorola’s ICS devices (it may work on Droid4, too).
Before you follow the root process we would like to clear that, we or the developer should not hold any responsibility if you damage your phone while rooting your phone, and by rooting your phone you also confirm that it will remove any kind of warranty that comes with the phone. Although this is working method if you follow the procedure accordingly
Okay! Let’s start with rooting process:
- You need to download following files before we start,
Motorola Drivers, which you can download from here
and EternityProject EasyRootICS
- Install the drivers in your system and extract the second file in your desktop
- Enable Unknown Sources (Config > Security > Unknown Sources)
- Enable USB Debug (Config > Developer Options > USB debug)
- Enable Mock Locations (Config > Developer Options > Mock Location)
- Now connect your phone with your PC as Media Sync – MTP (You can change it after connect you phone to PC in Config > Storage > Media Sync)
- Now RUN the script (the file which you have extracted in your desktop)
- You have rooted your device, Enjoy!
If you want to UnRoot your device then you can also that in pretty simple way
How to UnRoot Motorola Razr M 4G LTE
- Download the edited Superuser app from here
- And install it in your device after it is installed
- Open the superuser and simply click on “Full UnRoot”
- And you are done!
Hope you like the tutorial, if you get any problem while rooting or unrooting your device you can comment here we will help you to sort out.